Professional commercial building and office painting
Your building’s image says everything about the business within. While a poor paint job or surface damage can be an eyesore (for both employees and clients), a fresh coat of paint can work wonders to transform the image of your business. Here at Woodiwiss Painting, we provide both interior and exterior commercial painting services, in addition to a number of services to go alongside our traditional painting services. Count on Woodiwiss for a professional paint job to improve your office, storefront, you name it; call us today to get your project underway. Call (925) 257-4372, or email us at [email protected].
Feel free to continue reading to learn more about our interior painting services, our exterior painting services, and the additional services that we offer.
Your property’s interior paint should reflect your business. Get a professional appeal with clean, grayscale walls. Or entice customers with interior paint that reflects your business’ branding. Or have your interior paint encapsulate the character of your restaurant. Regardless of your business and your vision for its interior, we’d be happy to help with a fresh coat of paint. Learn more about when it’s time to paint and our interior painting process below.
When is it time to paint?
There are a number of reasons to paint your business’ interior, from an aesthetic upgrade to damage repair. Whatever the reason, we can help. And it’s always our goal to ensure that you’re completely satisfied with the final product. Consider painting your business for any of the following reasons:
- Aesthetic upgrade: An old, outdated workspace can be detrimental to morale. And a shabby storefront interior can be a deterrent for potential clients. Paint your business’ interior to show clients and employees that you care about the upkeep of your space. Our professional painters are certainly up to the task.
- New property: If you’re moving into a new property, you may have to update its interior before operations begin. We can apply a new coat of paint to make your new property up to your standards. And of course, we can utilize paint colors that fit with your business and brand.
- Property value: If you’re selling your property, it should look as good as new to earn the greatest returns for your investment. Have us apply a fresh coat of paint to boost the value of your property before you place it on the market.
- Rental properties: Interior painting is often a necessary part of upkeep for rental properties, especially if you’re going through tenant turnover. We can apply a fresh coat of paint and perform any necessary repairs to prep your property for its next inhabitants.
- Damage, repairs, wear and tear: Accidents happen in the workplace, and wear and tear is inevitable for your interior surfaces. If you have minor wall damage, including cracking, dents, or chipped paint, we can perform repairs and finish your surface with a uniform coat of paint.
To ensure that you’re satisfied with your paint job, we’ll work through a step by step process with you, from start to finish. We want to understand your demands and vision, to ensure that you’re completely satisfied with the final product. First, we’ll meet with you to talk about what you envision for your property. We can provide a color consultation at this time if you’re undecided about the paint colors that you’d like to apply to your business’ interior. Once you’re ready to get started, we’ll work with you to schedule time for painting — we want to ensure that your business can remain operational throughout the process, whenever possible. To start, we’ll move furniture and protect your surfaces and furnishings with tape, drop cloths, and plastic covers. Then it’s time to paint. Upon completion, we’ll meet with you again to ensure that you’re entirely satisfied with our work. And of course, we provide a thorough cleanup so that your business looks as it did the day we arrived.
Your building’s exterior is the first thing employees, clients, and passersby see when they approach your property — it deserves a professional paint job that captures your business image. We paint all exterior surfaces, including trim, siding, etc. We even provide stucco painting services for commercial buildings, and we may be able to perform some minor repairs, depending on the surface and the extent of the damage. Again, we always take great care to protect your property throughout the process, and we’ll work with your schedule to ensure that our painting services prove to be as convenient for you as possible.
When is it time to paint?
For most commercial buildings, we recommend painting every five to 10 years. That figure depends on the type of siding material, and its exposure to weathering over the years. Keep an eye out for cracks, discoloration, and chipped paints — all signs that your building requires a fresh coat or paint to protect its siding. You may also need to paint your building for the following reasons:
- Aesthetic upgrade: As we mentioned, your building’s exterior is the first thing that folks see, and it should leave a good impression. If you’re dissatisfied with the look of your building, a coat of paint can work wonders to transform its look and aesthetic appeal. We’d be happy to provide a color consultation if you’re uncertain of the best paint colors to coat your building.
- New property: If you’ve invested in new property, you may want to update the exterior paint to make it more reflective of the character of your business, or your new property may simply require a new coat of paint to cover the last old, outdated coat.
- Property value: As we mentioned above, a fresh coat of paint can boost the value of your property, should you decide to sell it. Consider painting the interior of the property as well as the exterior, if you’re placing it on the market in the near future.
- Rental properties: Protect your rental properties and attract tenants with an updated look. New paint will provide protection for your building’s exterior surfaces, and it may entice new renters to check out your property.
- Damage, repairs, wear and tear: Your building’s exterior is exposed to the elements 24/7, and its paint is the first line of defense. If you see signs of wear and tear, then you should add paint before further damage occurs. Waiting could be costly.
We want to be transparent about our process, so that you know what to expect when you hire Woodiwiss for exterior painting. To start, we’ll meet with you to understand your desires for the look of your building, and of course, we can provide a color consultation at this time, if you’d like. Once you’ve settled on paint colors for your building or buildings, we’ll schedule a start date. We’ll also work with you to determine the best schedule to keep from disrupting your daily operations. Once we’ve started, we’ll be sure to cover any fixtures and furnishings around your property that may get paint on them, and we’ll tape off windows, doors, and other details across your business’ exterior surface. We’ll perform any necessary repairs, and get to painting. Once done, we’ll have a walkthrough with you to ensure you’re satisfied with our work. If anything is wrong, we’ll make it right. And of course, we’ll clean up, ensuring that your property looks as good as it did when we arrived on site. As always, we cover our work with a five-year guarantee.
Alongside our traditional interior and exterior painting services, we provide a myriad of additional services, so that you only have to call one number to improve your whole home. Count on us for color consultations, cabinet painting, minor dry rot repair, sheetrock repair and texturing, wallpaper removal, exterior wood finishing, and sealing of smoke- and water-damaged services. Learn more about our individual additional services below.
Can’t decide on the perfect color for your home’s interior or exterior? We can help. We have years of experience painting homes here in the Walnut Creek area, and we’d be happy to lend our keen eye and input to help you select the perfect color. We can work with you to go over color swatches, and we can apply a sample paint to give you a preview of the color or colors you’re considering.
Cabinets can become a bit of an eyesore with years of wear and tear. We can paint their surfaces or refinish the surfaces to lend new life to the cabinets throughout your kitchen and other rooms in your home. In most cases, cabinets doors will be removed, painted, and reinstalled.
Minor Dry Rot Repair
If you have dry rot impacting your siding, wood deck, or other surfaces, then it’s best to treat it before painting or finishing. We’ll treat and repair any minor cases of dry rot to ensure that your surfaces are ready for a protective coat of paint. Repairing the dry rot will reduce the likelihood of dry rot returning in the near future.
Sheetrock Repair and Texturing
If you have damaged drywall panels, we can repair holes, cracks, and dents before applying paint. We also provide texturing services if you’d like to change the texture of your walls, or if you’d like to make damaged walls uniform.
Are your walls covered in outdated wallpaper? Count on us to remove wallpaper and prepare the surface for paint. We’ll steam and remove wallpaper, we’ll remove the adhesive behind the wallpaper, and we’ll prepare the surface (with a primer, or with texturing, as you prefer).
Exterior Wood Finishing
Do you have a gazebo that’s lackluster after years of exposure? Or perhaps your deck is due for a fresh coat of stain. Regardless of the wood surfaces at hand, we can apply a stain to provide a few years of protection.
Sealing Smoke- and Water-Damaged Surfaces
Some smoke- and water-damaged surfaces can be saved with a sealant which serves as a fixative on the surface, priming it for paint. If you have surfaces that have endured damage from water or smoke, we’d be happy to take a look to see if they are repairable.
Here at Woodiwiss Painting, we strive to provide the best painting services available here in the Walnut Creek area. We aim to be sensitive to the needs of your thriving business, and we’ll work to accommodate your schedule. We even offer night and weekend work hours to complete your project without the inconvenience. We’re also always weary of your equipment and supplies, and we’ll do our utmost to protect your belongings while on-site. We’ve proudly served local businesses for over a decade and look forward to working with you!
Ready to improve your commercial property? We’d be ecstatic to meet with you to understand your needs and get your paint job on our schedule. Please, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at (925) 257-4372, or email us at [email protected]. Again, we provide painting services for local business owners throughout Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, Lafayette, Moraga, Orinda, Danville, Alamo, Clayton, Pleasanton, and Dublin, California.