Walnut Creek is a great place to call home, especially for those looking to live in the San Francisco Bay area. Not only does it offer a convenient location in Contra Costa County, it offers both urban and suburban communities.
Woodiwiss Painting is proud to offer painting services throughout Walnut Creek. Whether you're looking to paint a single room or your entire home, we're a company that you can trust to get the job done right.
Professional Painters You Can Trust
If you own a home in Walnut Creek, you know the importance of a paint job. The paint in your home sets the ambiance, and a fresh coat can have a drastic effect on the integrity of the structure. While anyone can pick up a paintbrush, it takes a certain type of skill and expertise to make your walls look better than ever.
With more than a decade of experience, Woodiwiss Painting is a name that you can depend on for quality services. Our mission is to ensure that each of our customers in Walnut Creek is satisfied with our services.
Choosing the right paint color and tackling such a large project is easier said than done. Avoid all the stress and hassle and hire our team of professional painters instead.
Interior & Exterior Residential Painting in Walnut Creek
Other Services We Offer
While we're best known for our home painting services, Woodiwiss is proud to offer a wide range of services to help you achieve the ideal paint job for your home. We’re a
one-stop-shop for all of your residential needs.
Some of the other services that we offer include:
- Color consultations - Choosing the right color for your home is difficult. With hundreds of colors to choose from, finding the perfect one can feel like finding a needle in a haystack. We're here to help you find a color that creates the ambiance you want.
- Cabinet painting and finishing services - Update the look of your kitchen and bathroom without the need for a full renovation.
- Wallpaper removal - Say goodbye to outdated wallpaper without the hassle.
- Exterior wood finishing - Refinish and protect your porch, fence, or gazebo while having your home painted.
- Sheetrock repair - We repair cracks, holes, and dents in your sheetrock before applying a fresh coat of paint.
- Minor dry rot repair - From dry rot to smoke damage to water damage, you can count on us to restore your home's appearance.