Home Painting Services
Woodiwiss Painting proudly provides painting services for homeowners throughout Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, San Ramon, Lafayette, Moraga, Orinda, Danville, Alamo, Clayton, Pleasanton, and Dublin. We cater to our neighbors by providing premier painting services for both home interiors and exteriors. Beyond that, we provide a suite of additional services – including exterior wood staining, cabinet refinishing, you name it – so you can complete your home improvement projects in one fell swoop. Count on Woodiwiss for a professional paint job; call us today to get your project underway. Call (925) 257-4372, or email us at [email protected].
Also, feel free to continue reading to learn more about our many services. Again, we provide both interior and exterior home painting services, as well as a variety of additional services. Once you give us a call, we’re certain that you’ll only need to keep one number handy for all of your painting projects!
Your home interior should be warm, inviting, and comfortable. It should impress your guests. It should give your home character. However, folks often live with drab, plain walls; they overlook cracked drywall and chipped paint; or they neglect to update the wallpaper that’s been hanging since the 70s. If it’s time to improve the aesthetic of your home and its overall value, we’d be happy to provide you with our premier painting services. We paint all surfaces, all rooms, and in all colors. And we always take great care to protect your belongings and work with your schedule to ensure that our painting services prove to be as comfortable and convenient for you as possible.
When is it time to paint?
We find that homeowners decide it’s time to paint for a variety of reasons. Regardless of your reason, we’d be happy to stop by. Simply tell us your vision for your home, and we’ll work with you to ensure that you’re totally satisfied with your project. It may be time to paint your home for all of the following reasons:
- Aesthetic upgrade: If you’re tired of looking at odd-colored avocado green walls in your bathroom, or overwhelming yellow walls in your bedroom, then a fresh coat of paint can work wonders to transform your home. We’ll work with you to determine the perfect color palette (we’d be happy to provide a color consultation!) for the spaces throughout your home, and then we’ll get to work applying paint.
- New property: Often, new homeowners aren’t satisfied with the paint colors of the home they just purchased. As you settle in, you may have the urge to paint the walls, making your new home just that: yours. We can paint your new home as you make the transition to a new space and a new chapter in your life.
- Home value: Do you plan on putting your home on the market anytime in the future? A well-painted interior can work wonders to boost the value of a home, while enticing potential homebuyers to consider your property. Consider painting your home interior to update the look of your home, and to address any wall and ceiling repairs that should be performed before you opt to sell your property.
- Change of pace: Do you have a baby on the way and it’s time to transform the home office into the baby’s room? Or maybe you’re upgrading your garage, and it’s finally time to paint that bare drywall. We’d be happy to transform your home however you see fit.
- Damage, repairs, wear and tear: Over time, paint can get grimey, it can crack, it can chip, and it can discolor. And unfortunately, you may end up putting a hole in the wall from time to time (mistakes happen!). Here at Woodiwiss, we provide minor repair services alongside our painting services, so that all of your surfaces look as good as they did the day they were installed.
We follow a step by step process with all of our interior paint jobs to ensure that you get the best experience possible, and the most thorough painting service you’ve ever received. To start, we’ll meet with you to discuss your desires and vision. We can provide a color consultation if you’d like, if you’re indecisive about the best colors for your walls. Once you’re ready, we’ll schedule a time to paint that works well with your schedule. To start, we’ll ensure that all of your belongings and furniture is properly protected with drop cloths, painter’s tape, and plastic. We’ll perform any necessary repairs and preparations (like removing wallpaper). Then it’s time to prime and paint. Once finished, we’ll remove all tape, drop cloths, and plastic, and replace any furniture that we’ve moved. We want your home to be as clean as it was when we arrived. Finally, we’ll check with you to ensure that you’re satisfied with our work. All of our work is backed by a five-year guarantee.
Your home’s exterior is the first thing folks notice when they look at your home. While old paint can be an eyesore, a fresh coat of paint can make a home look new and well cared for. You can count on the team of professional painters here at Woodiwiss to transform the look of your home, so that it’s the talk of the neighborhood. We paint all exterior surfaces, including trim, eaves, fascia, and of course, siding. We even provide stucco painting services, and we may be able to perform some minor repairs, depending on the surface at hand. Again, we always take great care to protect your property throughout the process, and we’ll work with your schedule to ensure that our painting services prove to be as convenient for you as possible.
When is it time to paint?
Exterior paint doesn’t just make your home look good, it’s your home’s first defense against UV rays, wind, and precipitation. In general, we recommend that folks paint their home once every five to 10 years or so, depending on the siding material. Wood siding should be painted more often (every three to seven years), since it wears more quickly. In addition, we find that homeowners often require exterior painting for all of the following reasons:
- Aesthetic upgrade: Did you buy your home with gaudy pink exterior walls? Or maybe you’ve grown weary of plain tan surfaces enveloping your abode. Regardless of your circumstances, we can give your home a complete makeover to transform its look and character. We also provide color consultations if you’re having trouble settling on the right hue for your home.
- New property: If you’ve just purchased your home, you may want to personalize it with a color that is uniquely you. Make your home your own with a fresh coat of paint that speaks to your tastes, instead of the previous homeowners’.
- Home value: Your home’s curb appeal has a major impact on the value of the home, and it helps to make homebuyers eager to consider your property. Paint your home to add to the overall value and the price tag, should you decide to put it on the market. We can also address any minor repairs and paint wood surfaces, which will help with the inspection.
- Damage, repairs, wear and tear: If your home has faded paint, paint that is chipped or cracked, or paint that is worn from weather, then it’s time to apply a fresh coat of paint to protect your siding surfaces. We perform minor exterior repairs, and we can remove flaking, chipped, and cracked paint before we apply a fresh coat. Don’t let damaged paint go untouched, it could lead to damaged siding, a leak, and a headache down the road!
We want you to be comfortable with our process from start to finish. To kick things off, we’ll meet with you to understand your desires for the look of your home. At this point, we can provide a color consultation if you’d like. Once you’ve settled on paint colors for your abode, we’ll schedule a start date. We’ll be sure to cover any fixtures and furnishings around your home that may get paint on them, and we’ll tape off windows, doors, and other details across your home’s surface. We’ll perform any necessary repairs, and get to painting. Once done, we’ll have a walkthrough with you to ensure you’re satisfied with our work. If anything is wrong, we’ll make it right. And of course, we’ll clean up, ensuring that your property looks as good as it did when we arrived on site.
Alongside our traditional interior and exterior painting services, we provide a myriad of additional services, so that you only have to call one number to improve your whole home. Count on us for color consultations, cabinet painting, minor dry rot repair, sheetrock repair and texturing, wallpaper removal, exterior wood finishing, and sealing of smoke- and water-damaged services. Learn more about our individual additional services below.
Can’t decide on the perfect color for your home’s interior or exterior? We can help. We have years of experience painting homes here in the Walnut Creek area, and we’d be happy to lend our keen eye and input to help you select the perfect color. We can work with you to go over color swatches, and we can apply a sample paint to give you a preview of the color or colors you’re considering.
Cabinets can become a bit of an eyesore with years of wear and tear. We can paint their surfaces or refinish the surfaces to lend new life to the cabinets throughout your kitchen and other rooms in your home. In most cases, cabinets doors will be removed, painted, and reinstalled.
Minor Dry Rot Repair
If you have dry rot impacting your siding, wood deck, or other surfaces, then it’s best to treat it before painting or finishing. We’ll treat and repair any minor cases of dry rot to ensure that your surfaces are ready for a protective coat of paint. Repairing the dry rot will reduce the likelihood of dry rot returning in the near future.
Sheetrock Repair and Texturing
If you have damaged drywall panels, we can repair holes, cracks, and dents before applying paint. We also provide texturing services if you’d like to change the texture of your walls, or if you’d like to make damaged walls uniform.
Are your walls covered in outdated wallpaper? Count on us to remove wallpaper and prepare the surface for paint. We’ll steam and remove wallpaper, we’ll remove the adhesive behind the wallpaper, and we’ll prepare the surface (with a primer, or with texturing, as you prefer).
Exterior Wood Finishing
Do you have a gazebo that’s lackluster after years of exposure? Or perhaps your deck is due for a fresh coat of stain. Regardless of the wood surfaces at hand, we can apply a stain to provide a few years of protection.
Sealing Smoke- and Water-Damaged Surfaces
Some smoke- and water-damaged surfaces can be saved with a sealant which serves as a fixative on the surface, priming it for paint. If you have surfaces that have endured damage from water or smoke, we’d be happy to take a look to see if they are repairable.
Contact Us Today!
Woodiwiss has been providing local painting services for homeowners and business owners in the Walnut Creek area for over a decade. We pride ourselves on attention to detail, and we aim to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction by providing you with high-quality service and high-performance paints. As we mentioned, we offer a five-year guarantee on all of our work. And we paint nearly any surface that could use a fresh coat. We hope that you’ll trust us with your upcoming paint job – you’re sure to be satisfied!
If you’re ready to get your project off the ground, we’d be ecstatic to meet with you to understand your needs and get your paint job on our schedule. Please, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at (925) 257-4372, or email us at [email protected]. Again, we provide painting services for our neighbors throughout Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, Lafayette, Moraga, Orinda, Danville, Alamo, Clayton, Pleasanton, and Dublin, California.