Let's go over one thing: how to hire a painter
As you research pro painting companies, ask yourself and your contractors a few things to make sure you're getting the best:
- What kind of health recommendations do you have for the people and pets living inside?
- What kind of measures do you take to protect the carpet, baseboards, hardwood, and other fixtures in a house? Or for an exterior job,
- What measures do you take to protect vehicles, sidewalks, gutters, etc.?
- How many painters will you provide?
- What type of paint do you recommend? Not just color, but is it oil-based paint or designed to withstand the rigors and needs of your rooms?
- Can you offer quotes by video call? What are your social distancing practices and mask requirements?
How long is your price quote guaranteed?
We cater to our neighbors by providing professional painting contractors – including exterior wood staining, and cabinet refinishing services. That means you can complete your home improvement projects in one fell swoop.
Count on Woodiwiss
for a professional paint job.
Do contact us for all your painting needs.
Also, feel free to continue reading to learn more about our many services. Again, we provide both interior and exterior house painting services, as well as a variety of additional services. Once you give us a call, we’re certain that you’ll only need to keep one number handy for all of your painting projects!
A little about
interior house painting
Because the inside of your home should be warm, inviting, and comfortable.
In the 10+ years Woodiwiss Painting has been making house calls, we've found people
- Simply living with drab, plain walls.
- Overlooking the cracked drywall from when the kids threw a toy car at the wall.
- Ignoring the warping painting trying desperately to wiggle away from the bathroom shower's steam.
- The peeling wallpaper in the dining room that once briefly stayed together because one of the kid's friends stuffed some chewing gum behind it.
It’s time to improve the aesthetic of your house — and its market value! We're ready to provide you with our premier painting services. We paint all surfaces, stucco or not, in all rooms, and in all colors. And we always take great care to protect your belongings and work with your schedule to ensure that our painting services prove to be as comfortable and convenient for you as possible.
When is it time to paint?
Homeowners decide it’s time to paint for a variety of reasons. Regardless of your reason, it costs you nothing but a few minutes for us to stop by or chat by phone. It may be time to paint your home for any of the following reasons:
- Aesthetic upgrade: If you’re tired of looking at odd-colored avocado green walls in your bathroom, or overwhelming yellow walls in your bedroom, then a fresh coat of paint can work wonders to transform your home.
- New property: Often, new homeowners aren’t satisfied with the paint colors of the house they just purchased.
- Home Value: Do you plan on putting your home on the market anytime in the future? A well-painted interior can work wonders to boost the value of a home, while enticing potential homebuyers to consider your property.
- Change of Pace: Do you have a baby on the way and it’s time to transform the home office into the baby’s room? Or maybe you’re upgrading your garage, and it’s finally time to paint that bare drywall.
- Damage, repairs, and wear-and-tear: Over time, paint can get grimey, it can crack, it can chip, and it can discolor.
The Woodiwiss Process
On-time, on-budget, and guaranteed for five years
We follow a step-by-step process with all of our interior paint jobs to ensure that you get the best experience possible, and the most thorough painting service you’ve ever received.
To start, we’ll meet with you to discuss your desires and vision. We can provide a color consultation if you’d like if you’re unsure about the best colors for your walls.
Once you’re ready, we’ll schedule a time to paint that works well with your schedule.
On painting day, we’ll perform any necessary repairs and preparations (like removing wallpaper). Then it’s time to prime and paint.
After priming, we’ll remove all tape, drop cloths, and plastic, and replace any furniture that we’ve moved. We want your home to be as clean as it was when we arrived.
Finally, we’ll check with you to ensure that you’re satisfied with our work. All of our work is backed by a five-year guarantee.
The exterior of your house says a lot about you
Your home’s exterior is the first thing folks notice when they look at your home. And people do notice the outside of your home. While old paint can be an eyesore, a fresh paint job can make a home look new and well cared for. You can count on the team of professional painters at Woodiwiss to transform the look of your home so it’s the talk of the neighborhood.
- We paint all exterior surfaces, including trim, eaves, fascia, and siding.
- We even provide stucco painting services, and we may be able to perform some minor repairs, depending on the surface at hand.
- Your property is taken care of throughout the process, and we’ll do all the prep work.
- We'll work with your schedule to ensure that our painting services prove to be as convenient for your schedule as possible.
When is it time to paint the garage or outside of the house?
Exterior paint doesn’t just make your home look good, it’s your home’s first defense against UV rays, wind, and precipitation. In addition, we find that homeowners often require exterior painting for all of the following reasons
- Aesthetic upgrade: We can give your home a complete makeover to transform its look and character and all within HOA guidelines if necessary. We also provide color consultations if you’re having trouble deciding on the right hue for your home.
- New property: Make your home your own with a fresh coat of paint that speaks to your tastes, instead of the previous homeowners’.
- Home Value: Your home’s curb appeal has a major impact on the value of the home, and it helps to make homebuyers eager to consider your property.
- Damage, repairs, and wear-and-tear: If your home has faded paint, paint that is chipped or cracked, or paint that is worn from weather, then it’s time to apply a fresh coat to protect your siding surfaces.
Woodiwiss goes beyond professional painting
Alongside our traditional interior and exterior painting services, we provide a myriad of additional services,
so that you only have to call one number to improve your whole home.
Count on woodiwiss for
Can’t decide on the perfect color for your home’s interior or exterior? We can help. We have years of experience painting homes here in Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, and neighboring areas.We've learned how to apply a keen eye to paint colors and how they work in different lighting conditions.
You can use our input to help you select the perfect color. We can show color swatches and share with you sample paint to give you a preview of the color or colors you’re considering.
Cabinets can become a bit of an eyesore with years of wear and tear. Plus all the grease and food splatters from the kitchen can show marks and blemishes.
We can paint their surfaces or refinish the surfaces to lend new life to the cabinets throughout your kitchen and other rooms in your home. In most cases, cabinet doors will be removed, painted, and reinstalled. It makes for a better application of paint or finish and it's faster.
Minor Dry Rot Repair
If you have dry rot impacting your siding, wood deck, or other surfaces, then it’s best to treat it before painting or finishing. We’ll treat and repair any minor cases of dry rot to ensure that your surfaces are ready for a protective coat of paint.
Repairing the dry rot will reduce the likelihood of dry rot returning in the near future.
Sheetrock Repair and Texturing
If you have damaged drywall panels, we can repair holes, cracks, and dents before applying paint. We also provide texturing services if you’d like to change the texture of your walls, or if you’d like to make damaged walls uniform.
Are your walls covered in outdated wallpaper? Count on us to remove wallpaper and prepare the surface for paint. We’ll steam it off and cart away the old wallpaper.
And we’ll remove the adhesive behind the wallpaper (including any gum or candy the kids might have stashed back there) and we’ll prepare the surface (with a primer, or with texturing, as you prefer).
Exterior Wood Finishing
Do you have a gazebo that’s lackluster after years of exposure? Maybe your deck is due for a fresh coat of stain to prolong its life in the rain and sun.
Regardless of the wood surfaces at hand, we can apply a stain to provide a few years of lasting protection and waterproofing
Sealing Smoke- and Water-Damaged Surfaces
Some smoke- and water-damaged surfaces can be saved with a sealant which serves as a fixative on the surface, priming it for paint. If you have surfaces that have endured damage from water or smoke, let us take a look to see if they are repairable. If not, we can refer you to reputable contractors who can help.
Still not convinced Woodiwiss is the best house painting service in the region?
- Woodiwiss has been providing local painting services for homeowners and business owners in and around Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, San
- Ramon, Lafayette, Moraga, Orinda, Danville, Alamo, Clayton, Pleasanton, and Dublin, California for over a decade.
- We pride ourselves on attention to detail, and we aim to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction by providing you with high-quality service and high-performance paints.
- You get our guarantee. We put a five-year guarantee on all of our work.
- And we paint nearly any surface that could use a fresh coat. We hope that you’ll trust us with your upcoming paint job – you’re sure to be satisfied!
Alright, I'm sold.
How do I get started for a free quote?
If you’re ready to get your project off the ground, we’d be ecstatic to meet with you to understand your needs and get your paint job on our schedule.
Do contact us for all your painting needs.
Again, we provide painting services for our neighbors throughout Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, Lafayette, Moraga, Orinda, Danville, Alamo, Clayton, Pleasanton, and Dublin, California.